12 Weird Packages You Didn’t Know You Could Send In The Mail
Buying gifts for people can sometimes be very annoying. Even if the gift is for someone you know very well, there’s always the thought of, “what if they don’t like it”, or “what if it doesn’t fit them”. When in doubt, it’s better to go with something more “outside the box”. Send them unique packages in the mail. These packages contain non-traditional surprises, but rest assured, they bring all recipients a smiles to their faces.
1. Okay, okay, we all know that boxes ship just fine via USPS, but did you know you can send a ballon-gram as a fun little surprise? We are thinking this would be a super cute “Will you be my bridesmaid?” option. (via Bon Bon Balloons)
2. Everybody loves a little disposable camera action. Send the fun via USPS and a few layers of bubble wrap. (via Givers Log)
Plastic Bottle Invites
4. Reuse those landfill-bound plastic bottles for your next party invite or care package. Fill it with art supplies, trinkets or candy; the possibilities really are endless. (via Oriental Trading)
5. Instead of mailing holiday cards, why not send some decorations and twinkly lights? Your recipients will be merry indeed. (via Givers Log)
Lipstick Birthday Card
6. Give the gift of smooth, soft lips for your best gal’s birthday. After gluing on her happy birthday banner, just roll it all up and wrap it well. (via Givers Log)
7. Send a sweet parcel like this to your favorite pen pal. They’ll love the sugary surprise. (via Sometimes Creative)
9. We’re thinking the mailman (or woman) might get a kick out of this one. Now if only we could attach a tiny hidden Go Pro to this guy… (via LJ World)
Ice Cream Sandwiches
10. Summer is almost here, so whip up some of those beloved (foam) ice cream sammies to send to all your friends. (via She Knows)
11. Perfect for a Valentine, this candy tube would definitely win our hearts. This would also be a great party invite when filled with confetti or glitter. (via Damask Love)
Who do you feel like surprising? Share with friends!