13 Breathtaking Ways To Dress Up A Pool For A Wedding
1. DIY Geometric Floating Flower Wreaths: This super simple floating flower wreath calls for flowers, foam core and a hot glue gun. While the project shown features geometric shapes, it’s super easy to customize — you can whip up a flower-covered monogram instead if you like!
2. Roses + Peonies: This couple chose simple scattered flowers for their pool decor, but they still elicit a stunning visual effect. For a balanced wedding design, offset bright and colorful blooms with modern, masculine touches.
3. Floating Message: When two graphic designers got married, they decided to decorate their wedding with (no surprise) big bold graphics! If you want to try this look, you can keep your floating letters from drifting apart by securing them to one another with clear fishing line.
4. Swan Floats + Flowers: These swan floats are about as fun and modern as you can get. Pro tip: Put the flowers in tubs to keep them from spilling out of the floats.
5. Balloons: There’s no party a dozen or so balloons can’t improve! Dress up a plain pool, and amp up the festivities with a ton of colorful fun.
6. Floating Bouquet: Flower arrangements are a traditional staple of wedding decor. Give the classic a modern twist by displaying them in an unconventional way — in a pool!
7. Floating Balloons: Create this whimsical display by tying weights to the end of your balloon strings and positioning them throughout the pool. For extra pizzazz, consider adding mini lights inside the balloons to give them a luminescent glow in the evening.
8. Bouquets + Candles: Two romantic accents come together to make this pool decor look like a vision from your daydreams. To get the look, nestle a candle in a bouquet of flowers and scatter additional LED tea lights around them.
9. Floating Candles: For a cleaner aesthetic, skip the florals and stick to uniform floating candles. The glow from the candles come evening will be a welcome and lovely sight for your guests.
10. Candles + Flowers: Desert plants and natural eucalyptus foraged from the bride and groom’s property come together in this dreamy floral installation. If you’re digging the whimsical woodland vibes, gather your favorite florals and greenery, throw in a few candles and you’re all set.
11. Flowers + LED Candles: These beautiful floating pieces contain real flowers and LED candles. If you opt for real candles, keep them from dripping into the water by using a base to catch all the wax runoff.
12.Rose Petals: When in doubt, scatter some flower petals and call it a day. This foolproof fancifier will add dimension, texture, color and romantic elements all in one.
13. Tropical: Capture the tropical aesthetics of your wedding destination like this couple did for their Bali wedding. Choose unique summery flora and accent candles to set a cozy yet exotic atmosphere.
Who’s ready to decorate? What creative elements have you placed in your pools? Share with friends!
Designer Bridesmaid Dresses 2016 & 2017
The new collection of flower girl dresses 2017 features delicate lace with soft fluffy tulle, handmade flowers & petals embellishments. How sweet would your flower girl look in the wedding!
Simple delicate bridesmaid dress – that’s the ideal wedding idea of the bridal party gowns. Check out our really simple yet delicate dresses collection now.
From formal weddings to rustic bohemian fetes, we all love sequin bridesmaid dress. This collection shows you the chic & modern sequins embellished bridesmaid dresses.
Hot collection of elegant & vintage long dresses for wedding party and bridesmaids. Elegantly timeless bridesmaid dresses, vintage inspired long dresses with free custom size and unlimited color options.
Elegant bridesmaid dresses 2017, modern bridesmaid dresses 2017, floor length bridesmaid dresses 2017 – all these trends elements in 2017 will be popular and fashionable.
Browse Bridesmaid.Design collection of lace and chiffon bridesmaid dresses with affordable price. The modest lace and chiffon bridal party gowns would be popular in 2017 and future.
Via Brit Co