23 Vintage Ads That Would Be Banned Today
Get ready to take a ride back in time. These are 23 vintage ads that today, would be banned. Looks like the main theme in old America was sexist dominance. Women were 100% objects. Products that are considered unsafe now, were considered superior back then. And, life was all about appearance….nothing else….basically your life was scripted like a television show. Overall, these ads wouldn’t stand a chance in today’s market. Consumers would probably go into protests if any of these were actually published today. My, how far we have come….or have we…..?
1. The Harder A Wife Works, The Cuter She Looks!
2. Men Ask “Is She Pretty?” Not “Is She Clever?”
3. Doesn’t Your Mama Wash You With Fairy Soap?
4. Use “Chlorinol” And Be Like De White Ni**er
5. Cocaine Toothache Drops
6. Keep Her Where She Belongs…
7. Cochon Prodigue
8. Show Her It’s A Man’s World
9. That’s What Wives Are For!
10. Youngest Customers In The Business
11. Don’t Worry Darling, You Didn’t Burn The Beer!
12. Men Are Better Than Women!
13. If Your Husband Ever Finds Out..
14. More Doctors Smoke Camels
15. More Doctors Smoke Camels #2
16. Blow In Her Face
17. Begin Early.Shave Yourself
18. It’s Nice To Have A Girl Around The House
19. Because Innocence Is Sexier Than You Think
20. Smoking Santa
21. Merry Christmas For Every Smoker!
22. Is It Always Illegal To Kill A Woman?
23. SEGA: The More You Play The Harder It Gets
Did you take any offense to these? Which one did you find most obscene? Share your thoughts, and this post with friends.
Via Bored Panda