Everything You’ve Ever Known About Geography, Has Been Wrong This Entire Time…
1. You can see how the size of the United States changes as you move it north and south.
2. If Canada was moved to where the US is, you can clearly see that they aren’t as dissimilar in size.
3. Australia is actually huge. This is what happens when you move it over Europe.
4. For Alaska, it is nowhere near as big as most maps make it seem.
5. If you move Texas (second largest state) over Alaska, you can see Texas isn’t far behind..
6. Or, at least, not THIS much difference.
7. Here’s Antartica. It’s roughly the size of western africa.
8. This is how big the USA is compared with Europe. You can notice how much further north London is vs the US
9. Same thing with the UK
10. If Britain were located on the equator it would be really tiny.
12. California on top of UK
13. United States next to Australia. How are they the same size?!
14. Democratic Republic of the Congo moved north
15. Five largest countries in Africa overlayed on top of the USA
16. What would happen to a rectangular state, like Colorado, as you move it north from the equator.
17. The 10 largest countries next to each other on the equator
So, if you decide to sail the world, take these maps with you instead The right ones….Share with friends!